Publisher Square Enix and developer Toylogic have released the April Fools’ Day trailer for NieR Replicant ver.1.22474487139…
The trailer makes the game out to be “slow life RPG” in the vein of Story of Seasons, promising “an unforgettable experience” with activities such as gardening, interacting with animals, fishing, and an assortment of unique characters.
NieR Replicant ver.1.22474487139… is due out for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on April 22 in Japan and Asia, followed by PlayStation 4 and Xbox One in North America and Europe, and PC via Steam worldwide on April 23.
Watch the trailer below.
Comments are welcome and encouraged on Gematsu. However, we ask that you follow a simple set of guidelines:
- Read the full article before commenting.
- Stay on topic.
- No drive-by comments, including trolling, baiting, or shit-posting.
- Know when not to comment. If you do not care about a topic, you do not need to comment.
- No offensive comments. This includes abusive, threatening, pornographic, misleading, or libelous content / language, as well as general harassment and individual attacks.
- No port-begging.
- No console wars.
- Use spoiler tags when posting spoiler or NSFW (non-nude-only) content. For example: <spoiler>Woe is Leomon.</spoiler> State the subject of the content outside of the spoiler tags.
- Be respectful towards other commenters. You do not have to agree with each other, but debate politely. If you find that a commenter is not following this simple etiquette, do not carry on the conversation—simply report it.
Gematsu reserves the right to edit or delete any comments without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time.