Sony has revealed the final step in its Play At Home scheme, which will distribute free content for a very long list of PlayStation 4 games. It includes customisation packs for Rocket League, Rogue Company, and Brawlhalla as well as bonus premium currency for titles like Destruction AllStars and Warframe.
Starting 17th May 2021 on the PS Store, you can grab:
- Rocket League — PlayStation Plus Pack – includes four unique customization items including Blue Notch Wheels, Blue Smoke Boost, Blue Rocks Trail, and the Trimpact BL Player Banner.
- Brawlhalla — Brawlhalla: Play at Home Pack – includes the Rayman Legend Unlock, Sir Rayelot Skin with Axe and Gauntlet Weapon Skins, Shrug Emote and Grimm Sidekick.
- Destruction AllStars — 1100 Destruction Points
- MLB The Show 21 — MLB The Show 21 10 The Show Packs
- NBA 2K21 — The Play at Home Pack – includes MyTEAM Series 2 Amethyst Damian Lillard, 5,000 MyTEAM Points and more.
- Rogue Company — Rogue Company: Play at Home Pack – includes the Kyoto Undercover Ronin Outfit and 200 Rogue Bucks.
- World of Tanks — Twice the Courage Pack For World of Tanks: Modern Armor, this bundle includes five x1.5 Silver Boosters, five x2 XP Boosters, 7 days of Premium Account and more. For World of Warships: Legends, this bundle includes Tier III battleship Arkansas, 7 days of Premium Account and 5x Rare Boosters of all five types.
- Warframe — Warframe: Starter Bundle – includes 100 Platinum, 100,000 Credits, 7 Day Affinity Booster, Essential Base Damage Mod Bundle and more.
Then on 20th May 2021, you can get:
All these new offers will be available until 6th June 2021. “We appreciate the support from the PlayStation community, and hope you enjoy the final Play At Home content drop! Please stay safe, and thanks for playing.” Are you happy with this final Play At Home offer? Let us know in the comments below.