An update on this new collection – simply titled ‘Disney Classic Games Collection‘ – has now confirmed “all versions” of The Jungle Book will be included, along with the addition of the 1993 Super Nintendo version of Aladdin, which was developed by Capcom.
Here’s a look at the new packaging that will be available for purchase this November:
“Now featuring all versions of Aladdin & The Jungle Book – The Original 16-Bit Classics”
Aladdin will apparently include difficulty adjustments, camera changes and “additional surprises”, and all other games include “updates” to 1080p graphics, the ability to rewind or fast forward games and a quick save feature.
Here is the full list of games included in this collection:
– Disney’s Aladdin: SNES, Game Boy, Game Boy Color, Sega MegaDrive
– Disney’s Aladdin – Final Cut: Sega Mega Drive
– Disney’s Aladdin – Demo Version: Sega Mega Drive
– Disney’s Aladdin – Japanese Version: Sega Mega Drive
– Disney The Lion King: SNES, Game Boy, Game Boy Color, Sega MegaDrive
– Disney The Lion King – Japanese Version: Sega Mega Drive
– Disney The Jungle Book: SNES, Game Boy, Sega Mega Drive
It’s not known right now if existing owners of Disney Classic Games: Aladdin And The Lion King will have to fork out for this, or will receive this content as a free update when the new collection goes on sale this November.
Are you excited about The Jungle Book joining this collection? How about the SNES version of Aladdin? Leave a comment down below.