The Taiwan Digital Game Rating Committee has rated Castlevania Advance Collection for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC.
The unannounced collection was first rated in Australia on June 18, then again in Korea on June 25. While the Australian rating listed the game as “multiplatform” and the Korean rating for PC, this is the first time console platforms have been specified.
The collection will presumably include the three Castlevania games released for Game Boy Advance from 2001 to 2003: Castlevania: Circle of the Moon in 2001, Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance in 2002, and Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow in 2003.
Comments are welcome and encouraged on Gematsu. However, we ask that you follow a simple set of guidelines:
- Read the full article before commenting.
- Stay on topic.
- No drive-by comments, including trolling, baiting, or shit-posting.
- Know when not to comment. If you do not care about a topic, you do not need to comment.
- No offensive comments. This includes abusive, threatening, pornographic, misleading, or libelous content / language, as well as general harassment and individual attacks.
- No port-begging.
- No console wars.
- Use spoiler tags when posting spoiler or NSFW (non-nude-only) content. For example: <spoiler>Woe is Leomon.</spoiler> State the subject of the content outside of the spoiler tags.
- Be respectful towards other commenters. You do not have to agree with each other, but debate politely. If you find that a commenter is not following this simple etiquette, do not carry on the conversation—simply report it.
Gematsu reserves the right to edit or delete any comments without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time.